Cowgar Family Adventures

Friday, January 16, 2009

Declutter/Organize Project 1: Finished Bedroom

Well I got the bedroom finished up Monday afternoon. I still have a ton of containers in there, but it’s school and crafting supplies, and at least I know what is in them! I also reorganized the top bunk in the girls’ room. There are lots of clothes and blankets, but hopefully in another couple years, I will have a massive yard sale of all things baby. Here are the after shots.



My de-cluttering project has kicked it in to high gear. I have made a deal with Luke, that any money he makes with fixing computers, photography, or selling his things, he can keep to buy stuff he wants (mainly lenses right now), and anything I make with candles, jewelry, babysitting, and selling my things will be used by me for my hobbies. He is running around the house finding all of his big-ticket items to sell on eBay or Craigslist, and I couldn’t be happier! Little things are still being stored in the foyer for a yard sale this spring, although I don’t know how much more room we can spare in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment