Cowgar Family Adventures

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lexi's 3rd Birthday Party

Here it is...a week late. I have party pictures of Lilly playing peek-a-boo with Cody, Claire sleeping the the girls' tent, Lexi opening gifts, and all the kids throwing tissue paper around. It was a great day. I didn't run out of food (it was close though). I did run out of my reusable plastic plates, so we had to use paper plates as a backup, and Lexi made out! I didn't expect everyone that came, because almost no one RSVP'd, but I kind of expected that with my dad's extended family. You just bank on everyone coming, that way you're safe. She made out with a new wardrobe, coloring books, paint books, play-doh, hair bands, Dora toys, and everything else under the sun! So anyways...here are the pictures...


















After taking some pictures, Luke picked up the camcorder, because I had only had it for her blowing the candle out, and then helped her with presents. Here is the video of her blowing out her candle.

1 comment: